Mit Electric Chain Hoist 35t (HHBD35
MIT Electric chain hoist features: 1. Outer cover of electric motor This outer cover made of high intensity Aluminum by ;
|Maximum Lifting Height||20m|
|Transport Package||Plywood Cases|
|Specification||35 Ton electric chain hoist|
|Production Capacity||3000 PCS/Month|
Product DescriptionMIT Electric chain hoist features:
1. Outer cover of electric motor
This outer cover made of high intensity Aluminum by die casting technique. Advantage:
- Fast in heat dissipation and long time in continuously functioning.
- Excellent sealing, applicable to poor environment like chemical plants, Electroplating factories.
2. Hoist break system
The double brake system ensures the hoist stopped still when power off, strengthen its security and durability, brake has faster reaction time, generates less heat & requires no adjustment.
3. Anti-phase protector
It won't function when you connect wrong wires, preventing the hoist from damage.
4. Gear: The gear is made of heat treated alloy steel.
5. Notched Hook and Latch System
Provides positive closing and improves resistance against lateral forces standard on most models
6. Load Chains
High Strength, Corrosion and Wear Resistant Load Chain Grade 80, super strength, uses unique technology to greatly increase resistance to fatigue and wear.
7. Motorized Trolley Electric Brake: Electric trolley brake is standard.
8. Capacities Offered: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 16, 20, 26, 30, 35, 50, 60 Tons.
9. Lifting speed: Single speed, dual speed, inverter speed is optional.
10. Hoist duty cycle rating: ISO: M4 / FEM: 1AM.
11. Motor Insulation grade: F
12. Powder supply: 3 phase, 200-600V, 50Hz or 60Hz.
13. All of these hoists are CE certified.
|Lifting speed||0.7 (m/min)|
|Voltage||220V - 600V|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Chain diameter||11.2 (mm)|
|Load chain Falls||12 chain falls|
You may also like